Tuesday, November 4, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 4

Sorry I didn't share about day 3! I had a frustration with the website not updating my word count, and that seemed to distract me from updating.
Today, I must update from my phone, which should make this a bit interesting.
My writing is going well. Weirdly, I had the day off, and yet struggled more with finding time to write. But with the push of my family, I stayed on track and got the necessary words done for the day. Yay!
I also made a cover for the book, highly inspired by the cover I had made for its prequel. I shall share those with you guys tomorrow, though you can catch small versions of them from my NaNoWriMo page.

My book itself is moving along. I'm finally getting to write about these sisters named Jonnie and Harker. I've been looking forward to writing them for awhile, and they haven't disappointed. (Which probably means people will find them annoying lol).

No excerpt from the novel this time, since I'm posting this from my phone.
But all shall be back to normal tomorrow! Stay tuned! ��

No comments:

Post a Comment