Friday, November 21, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 21

So... I haven't updated in awhile, and in that time I've falling behind. I'm suppose to be at 35,000. I am slowly gaining, though, so there's still a chance that I'll be able to make it in time! 
To get myself to catch up in minimal time, I started using writeordie.com. It has been ridiculously helpful, and I wish I had started using it sooner. I've technically written the 2,300 words I wrote today in only an hour's time. I may even push myself to write faster tomorrow. 

My story is finally getting somewhere - more than halfway through! The first even in the snowball of the end of the story has begun, and I think things are only going to move faster and faster from this point forward. 
As always, though, I fear this year's novel will not be over at 50,000 words, which means my writing may continue to December. 

One of my last bits in the novel currently:

He looked still in pain. And not just physical pain, but emotional pain as well. His forehead wrinkled in distress, his lips pursing together like he is trying to stop some whimper from escaping. There was sorrow in his eyes. Shadow couldn't help but reach out and rub his shoulder, his back. He breathed a deep sigh and glimpsed up, giving a quick smile in gratitude once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment