Sunday, November 2, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 2

So, after my update yesterday, I actually ended up writing a ton more words. So now I'm nearly two days ahead of where I should be right now. This is good. 

I'm finding that my writing is slow again each time I begin, so the best method for me is marathon writing. That's the best way for me to get more done in the same period of time. Getting the day's word count hasn't been too difficult for me over this weekend, and I feel like it will get easier now that the story's starting to flow. 

Speaking of the story, it's getting going. It's been practically just a story version of a Q&A and summary of the previous story (this one is a sequel) prior to this moment. But now things are about to really get going, and I'm going to be introducing two characters I was excited to meet during my first NaNoWriMo, but didn't belong in the original story. 
Here's a snippet of the last bit that I had written: 

She looked around. The tree from which their rope was hanging was tall, perhaps one of the highest in the area. Its branches were strong; there was no way it was breaking. 
If you're signed up for NaNoWriMo, add me as your buddy! (You can also check out the novels I've written and am currently writing, if you want more info). 

Check out for my next update tomorrow! Will I be able to keep up the pace I've set the past few days? This plot will keep you guessing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment