Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 26

I'm right on schedule! Wee! The only thing is that I think this means I am definitely going to have to write more than 50,000 words to actually finish the novel. But it will be closer this time than last, I think! 

The novel itself is for some reason hard for me to push through right now, so I've started writing sort of skimming paragraphs until I find something that I'm more interested in writing about. So I will have to fix that in later revisions. But that's for later. ;)
Here's the last bit I wrote currently:
 He reached for something in the back, turned towards the passenger side door (where they entered), opened it, and threw the object. It flew smoothly and quickly through the air until it collided with the trash can they had previously hid behind. 

That's it! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow, and I hope you all are, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment