Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 30

I WON

This was probably the most difficult NaNoWriMo for me. I generally don't have to go on 6,000+ word writing sprees, and certainly not on the last day. But this time I did. I missed so many days at the end there (hence my lack of blog posts). Thankfully, I have a family who pushes me to be better. 

I ended the story right in the middle of procrastinating a death, so I really can't write much else about what's going on. Except that I really, really don't want to kill off this character. I have a hard time killing off characters. Maybe I will keep them alive for this draft and make the call in later revisions. 

Anyway, thanks for reading along with this! And thank you to my family for helping me actually succeed! I can't believe it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment