Monday, November 24, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 24

I finally caught up! Wohoo! It's been challenging, particularly because I'm sick right now, but I did it! I'm even 95 words ahead of schedule. (A small feat, but still!)
On the note of being sick, though, I'm not really feeling up to writing much in this post. I will say that things are going strong in the novel, though it will need revisions. The main storyline is coming together nicely, though. 
I feel like almost all of my most recent text would be quite spoilery (if it were to ever get published), so here's a random bit of text (since you won't know the difference, anyway, right?)


Shadow looked around the group. Jonnie and Harker were hugging, with Harker's head buried in her sister's shoulder. She had suffered some loss, and Shadow didn't even think to ask (and twinge of guilt rising in her). Adrian and Dan were also close. They were among the few without tears, and sense of jaded acceptance in their disposition. There was one other in the group for which Shadow searched, and found her staring right at her.
That's all I've got! For those who are also writing: How are your novels coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment