Sunday, November 23, 2014

NaNoWriMo Chronicles: Day 23

Day 23, and I'm almost caught up to where I'm suppose to be! It's been a struggle to write double every day, so instead I'm catching up slowly. But given that I am now only a couple of hundred words behind, I should be able to easily catch up (and maybe get ahead?) tomorrow! 

My novel has had an interesting little detour, but I think it does make it have more action to it that it's been lacking. It's definitely had a different feel since I've started using writeordie.com, but maybe it's actually improved it! 

Here is a little bit of the last bit I've written:

"Just focus on me," he added, as she felt other hands hold onto her arms and legs. There was some sort of strap - a belt, perhaps - being used to bind her legs together. The tears started dripping down either side of her face more frequently, thought she struggled to fight it. Shadow listened to his words, and looked at him. She tried to get lost in his eyes, in their depth, read what was in the further corners of his mind through his eyes.
Welp, that's all I've got for now. Talk to you readers later! And for my fellow participants: May you be doing better than I right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment